- This event has passed.
2nd Annual National Conversation on Sun, Sand, Sea and TECH
April 28 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Topic: TCI: A Preferred Fintech Destination- What does it really mean? What are the
Opportunities and Challenges to accomplishing such goal?
Intro: Recently in his 2023 State of State Address, the Honourable Premier; C. Washington
Misick informed the nation that his government intends to make the Turks and Caicos a
preferred FinTech Destination. To show his government’s commitment to this thrust, a sister
entity to Invest TCI known as TCI Finance has been set up.
This year’s National Conversation on Sun, Sand, Sea and Tech will look at “TCI: A Preferred
Fintech Destination”. What does this really mean? What are the Challenges, Opportunities to
accomplishing such a goal?
– Kenrick Quashie- Founder, Silicon Island TCI
– E. Jay Saunders, Hon. Deputy Premier, Minister of Finance and Co-chair, TCI Finance
– Honourable E. Jay Saunders, Deputy Premier, Minister of Finance and Co-chair, TCI
– Devreaux Malcolm, Deputy CEO, TIC Airports Authority
– Sean Oneil, Partner, The Agency
– Sanjib Kalita, Money 20/20 & Guppy (Fint
Moderator: Marcus Samuel- Country Manager, RBC